Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for 1st?
Google Ngram Viewer results for 1st:
This graph shows how "1st" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
What are the usage examples for 1st?
On Friday, the 1st of August, 1873, we were prepared to start, but rain stopped us; again on Sunday some more fell. – Australia Twice Traversed, The Romance of Exploration Australia Twice Traversed. The Romance Of Exploration, Being A Narrative Compiled From The Journals Of Five Exploring Expeditions Into And Through Central South Australia, And Western Australia, From 1 by Ernest Giles
I called on Haydon, he said he would do anything I liked, but said he would rather paint a finished picture, from it, which he seems eager to do; this in a year or two will be a glorious thing for us; and it will be, for Haydon is struck with the 1st Book. – Letters of John Keats to His Family and Friends by John Keats
What are the quotes for 1st?
What are the rhymes for 1st?
- faint, feat, meat, beet, st, tweet, sheet, greet, veit, feet, sweet, feint, beat, peet, fleet, bleat, eat, cleat, crete, grete, pleat, paint, treat, skeet, cheat, teat, neet, skeat, neat, ain't, street, heat, peat, taint, suite, teet, mete, saint, piet, leet, sleet, pete, wheat, peete, seat, quaint, meet;
- constraint, deceit, discrete, petite, secrete, effete, mistreat, repeat, elite, concrete, restraint, amit, delete, bridgette, acquaint, defeat, deplete, receipt, complaint, complete, downbeat, compete, offbeat, replete, conceit, excrete, gamete, unseat, retreat, discreet, repaint;
- marguerite, incomplete, marquerite, indiscreet, noncompete, uncomplete;
What are the translations for 1st?
German words for 1st