Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for 50S?
Google Ngram Viewer results for 50S:
This graph shows how "50S" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
What are the usage examples for 50S?
From the 'Change I brought him home and dined with us, and after dinner I took my wife out, for I do find that I am not able to conquer myself as to going to plays till I come to some new vowe concerning it, and that I am now come, that is to say, that I will not see above one in a month at any of the publique theatres till the sum of 50s – Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright by Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke
Twenty- sixth Annual Edition, for 1886, cloth gilt, 50s – The Beckoning Hand and Other Stories The Beckoning Hand--Lucretia--The Third Time--The Gold Wulfric--My Uncle's Will--The Two Carnegies--Olga Davidoff's Husband--John Cann's Treasure--Isaline and I--Professor Milliter's Dilemma--In Strict Confidence--The by Grant Allen
What are the quotes for 50S?
What are the rhymes for 50S?
- ques, gless, es, s, tress, ches, less, mess, dress, vess, crests, stress, kess, cress, gess, pless, yes, ess, les, tess, wes, chess, esse, hess, fess, nes, fests, bess, jess, bless, ress, guests, guess, press, hesse, abs, ness;
- caress, oppress, address, egress, distress, suggests, attests, confess, fluoresce, fs, infests, aggress, regress, ts, molests, requests, largesse, noblesse, undress, invests, transgress, progress, express, unless, ls, divests, suppress, ellesse, digress, profess, retests, protests, digests, obsess, etess, impress, recess, depress, vs, success, finesse, contests, possess, excess, repress, assess, redress, compress;
- uss, lcs, pos, acquiesce, ers, oas, ins, dispossess, cus, reassess, dss, repossess, coalesce, convalesce, las, uys, cps, nonetheless, ccs, reinvests;
- abts, nevertheless, adss, cmos, stds, tcas, hces, ws;