Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for Lise?
- l ise,
What does the abbreviation Lise mean?
Google Ngram Viewer results for Lise:
This graph shows how "Lise" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
What are the usage examples for Lise?
What are the rhymes for Lise?
- incise, pries, decries, ayes, dries, buys, comprise, geis, shies, wyse, crise, chastise, upsize, fries, hise, emprise, flies, ais, unties, disguise, y's, guise, ries, thais, dise, ise, vies, spies, dyes, pies, lies, surmise, rise, size, eyes, defies, guys, despise, skies, unwise, sighs, eis, bise, demise, highs, thighs, grise, ties, bies, marseilles, tries, surprise, dies, replies, mies, implies, kise, goodbyes, pint-size, relies, plies, prize, julies, complies, nies, wies, wise, revise, cries, supplies, denies;
- baptize, devise, reprise, allies, belies, apprise, arise, applies, advise;
- oversize, underlies, improvise;
- sensationalize, decriminalize;