Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Table of Contents
What are the misspellings for affiliations?
Google Ngram Viewer results for affiliations:
What are the usage examples for affiliations?
Though the translation of the Bible was an isolated task which had few relations with other forms of translation, what few affiliations it developed were almost entirely with theological works like those of Erasmus, Melanchthon, Calvin, and to the translation of such writings Biblical standards of accuracy were transferred. – Early Theories of Translation by Flora Ross Amos
What are the quotes for affiliations?
What are the rhymes for affiliations?
- patients, haitians, nations, stations;
- donations, notations, relations, temptations, mutations, vacations, locations, plantations, gradations, crustaceans, vocations, durations, carnations, dalmatians, creations, croatians, vibrations, impatiens, quotations, formations, castrations, citations, sensations, rotations, ovations, foundations, translations, migrations, orations, flirtations, privations, gyrations, frustrations;
- inclinations, infestations, elevations, proclamations, obligations, desecrations, intimations, vaccinations, amputations, reputations, motivations, destinations, computations, conjugations, speculations, meditations, observations, presentations, operations, implications, reparations, simulations, concentrations, publications, deprivations, connotations, hesitations, expectations, explorations, palpitations, inspirations, stipulations, restorations, orchestrations, violations, depredations, confrontations, explanations, celebrations, preparations, aspirations, revelations, transformations, consecrations, federations, reservations, protestations, regulations, formulations, allegations, educations, illustrations, lacerations, deviations, adaptations, indications, alterations, expirations, conversations, limitations, compensations, congregations, registrations, deportations, consultations, detonations, duplications, arbitrations, consolations, machinations, appellations, malformations, separations, perforations, syndications, accusations, generations, compilations, relocations, applications, degradations, variations, demonstrations, ministrations, fluctuations, affirmations, perturbations, terminations, decorations, invitations, populations, situations, cancellations, resignations, calculations, dislocations, designations, liquidations, irritations, animations, ruminations, occupations, tabulations, aberrations, litigations, correlations, recitations, integrations, corporations, exclamations, complications, nominations, excavations, installations, permutations, appalachians, medications, tribulations, confirmations, estimations, annotations, innovations, circulations, realizations, graduations, combinations, altercations, incarnations, fabrications, delegations, emanations, visitations, condemnations, imitations, allocations, oscillations, demarcations, declarations, valuations, constellations;
- appropriations, solicitations, denominations, hallucinations, examinations, organizations, notifications, magnifications, anticipations, accommodations, assassinations, classifications, privatizations, discolorations, qualifications, recriminations, improvisations, eliminations, originations, consolidations, inaugurations, pronunciations, abbreviations, considerations, decapitations, mobilizations, inoculations, humiliations, deliberations, representations, exaggerations, dramatizations, accreditations, collaborations, ramifications, civilizations, communications, immunizations, configurations, orientations, commemorations, determinations, incorporations, certifications, participations, clarifications, justifications, expropriations, accumulations, manipulations, reverberations, interrogations, preoccupations, sterilizations, congratulations, denunciations, insinuations, evaluations, approximations, manifestations, modifications, interpretations, investigations, recommendations, miscalculations, negotiations, associations, specifications, evacuations, imaginations, administrations, depreciations, authorizations;
- identifications, generalizations, reorganizations, renegotiations, capitalizations, misrepresentations, hospitalizations, characterizations, rationalizations, reconciliations;
What are the translations for affiliations?
Dutch words for Affiliations
banden, aansluitingen, connecties, affiliaties, verwantschappen.