Definition of annulus:
- a toroidal shape; " a ring of ships in the harbor"; " a halo of smoke"
- ( fungi) remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the lower part of the stem
- A ring; a ringlike part or space.
- A space contained between the circumferences of two circles, one within the other.
- The solid formed by a circle revolving around a line which is the plane of the circle but does not cut it.
- Ring- shaped structures or markings, found in, or upon, various animals.
Common misspellings for annulus:
- anonumus (100%)