Definition of back:
- That lies beyond, or distant; returning backward.
- To the place from which one came; to a former state, condition, or station; behind, not advancing, or not coming or bringing forward; towards times or things past; again; in return; away.
- The hinder part of the human body; the upper part of an animal; the part of anything, opposed to front; the part most remote from that which fronts the speaker or actor; the part of a cutting tool opposed to the edge; the upper part; the under part.
- To mount or get upon the back; to second or support; to sign or endorse, as a warrant or note of exchange; to put backward; to cause to retreat or recede; to furnish with a back; to bet in favour of.
- To move or go backward. Behind the back, when one Is not there, or not looking. To see the back of, to be rid of. To turn the back on, to turn coldly away from. To back the field, to bet against a particular horse that some one of all the other horses in the field will heat it. To back the oars, to pull the oars backwards so as to stay the motion of a boat. To back astern, to row the boat stern foremost To back up, to second or support.
Common misspellings for back:
lback, vback, backt, 3ba, eback, nback, iback, gack, backround, bck, bavck, ruck, backk, ba, backi, back, badk, bakk, vack, bqack, ack, boack, balck, bacj, backj, brack, babk, backin, backto, bacjk, bace, babck, bnack, backon, bcak, backw, sback, bacs, bacxk, lblack, pac, cak, bact, backc, bacdk, thorat, bacvk, wack, bakc, pach, bac, banck, bacd, becak, bacck, bacy, backb, bain, bacl, llok, bacnk, backm, baxck, vac, backbag, bacik, bav, bakck, basck, beack, bacn, gback, baack, bak, tback, backe, baqck, bqck, mack, bach, bk, cack, bacc, bavk, balc, uback, dback, bacin, bc, bback, sout, bvack, nack, backn, bkac, baclk, backa, oback, articly, backl, baxk, backy, backif, baq, bankc, bsck.
Google Ngram Viewer results for back:
Examples of usage for back:
Quotes for back:
Rhymes for back:
- aback, arrack, attack, knick-knack, repack.
- ack, akc, bak, black, brac, brack, braque, cac, caq, clack, crack, dac, dack, fac, flack, flak, hack, haq, jac, jack, knack, lac, lack, lak, mac, mack, mak, nack, pac, pack, pak, paque, plack, plaque, quack, rack, rak, sac, sack, sak, shack, shaq, slack, smack, snack, spak, stac, stack, tac, tack, tak, trac, track, trak, unpack, wack, whack, wrack, yack, yak, zach, zack, zak.
- How to spell back?
- Correct spelling of back.
- Spell check back.
- How do u spell back?