Definition of best:
- Superl. of good, good or excellent in the highest degree; most desirable. At best, in the utmost degree or extent. To the best of, to the utmost extent of. To make the best of, to realize the most that one can out of anything; to make the most of. The best of the way, the greater part.
- Superl. of well, in the highest degree; beyond all others; most easily, successfully, & c.
- Utmost; highest endeavour, as to do one's best. See Better.
Common misspellings for best:
bestp, bedt, bett, best, dest, besdt, bset, bsmt, bestis, bext, convient, brest, bester, beter, bestn, bewst, brst, beest, bes, bess, beste, funnest, beswt, bst, nbest, bgest, besy, besyt, bestr, bbest, betst, bedst, bestt, ebest, funest, posrt, biest, mest, bestest, besat, besst, besta, besr, besrt, besty, conveint, bety, bestof, bnest, greates, faviour, besed, bew, sest, bestes, bestie, baest, dbest, bert, bvest, bestin, bestw, bethe, berst, ebst, besto, chanda, hest, bessed.
Google Ngram Viewer results for best:
Examples of usage for best:
Quotes for best:
Rhymes for best:
- abreast, addressed, arrest, assessed, attest, behest, bequest.
- acquiesced, coalesced, dispossessed, indigest.
- blessed, blest, breast, brest, celeste, chest, compressed, confessed, congest, contest, crest, depressed, dest, detest, digest, digressed, distressed, divest, dressed, este, expressed, farwest, fest, finessed, gest, guessed, guest, impressed, infest, ingest, invest, jest, lest, messed, mest, midwest, nest, northwest, obsessed, oppressed, pest, possessed, pressed, prest, professed, progressed, protest, quest, reassessed, recessed, reinvest, repossessed, repressed, request, rest, retest, southwest, stressed, suggest, suppressed, test, transgressed, unaddressed, undressed, unimpressed, unrest, vest, west, wrest, zest.
Idioms for best:
- How to spell best?
- Correct spelling of best.
- Spell check best.
- How do u spell best?