Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for Blea?
- b lea,
- ble a,
- bl ea,
What is the definition of Blea?
What does the abbreviation Blea mean?
Google Ngram Viewer results for Blea:
This graph shows how "Blea" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
What are the usage examples for Blea?
220. Countenance, more literally, colour, complexion; the more correct orthography seems to blea yellow. – A Select Collection of Old English Plays, Volume I. by R. Dodsley
He mutters stories to himself and lies Where the thick hedge the warmest house supplies, And when he hears the hunters far and wide He climbs the highest tree to see them ride- He climbs till all the fields are blea and bare And makes the old crow's nest an easy chair. – Poems Chiefly From Manuscript by John Clare
From Ambleside, we spent a delightful day in making the round by Dungeon Ghyll and Blea Tarn, where we drew the soft grey peaks of Langdale Pikes, framed in dark heather- covered rocks, and in the foreground the blue tarn sleeping amid the pastures. – Story of My Life, volumes 1-3 by Augustus J. C. Hare
And at night we will come through the clouds down the wild course of Rosset Ghyll and sup and sleep in the hotel hard by Dungeon Ghyll, or, perchance, having the day well in hand, we will push on by Blea Tarn and Yewdale to Coniston, or by Easedale Tarn to Grasmere, and so to the Swan at the foot of Dunmail Raise. – Pebbles on the Shore by Alpha of the Plough (Alfred George Gardiner)
What are the rhymes for Blea?
- detainee, klee, lessee, thi, bibi, we, shi, jaycee, rb, mc, mt, parolee, tree, cod, conferee, lsd, designee, see, bbc, nie, disagree, sri, flee, cac, loree, devotee, ye, gee, plea, yee, waikiki, li, cxc, guaranty, sie, mme, gutsy, louie, banshee, sheree, jee, smee, te, lee, key, ravi, resignee, ji, sightsee, sep, emcee, quai, mee, nghi, cree, nabil, musee, tv, yippee, markee, henri, ib, trustee, p, quay, tenn, id, ee, marie, qui, b, whoopee, fi, ne, the, fop, m3, xi, crea, lea, ot, vendee, rupee, brea, se, c, ddt, mi, zea, inductee, magee, ofc, draftee, potpourri, nic, tennessee, flea, tse, free, fsi, lxi, valoree, mcghee, cie, ze, z, honoree, rosalee, yangtze, dea, ski, cat-3, jessee, yie, dundee, sci, bea, ip, undersea, ki, enrollee, decree, leigh, three, kea, syp, be, nominee, sea, je, curie, pattee, marquee, ree, rea, cc, bree, pri, g, tyree, goatee, mcgee, dee, hee, mea, tee, marquis, pawnee, franchisee, wee, mpg, t, ve, appointee, foresee, ti, ged, xie, ranee, fee, internee, mit, spie, bourgeoisie, tea, qi, pea, bui, oversea, zee, nestle, prix, licensee, kyi, jubilee, indri, rosemarie, escapee, kee, deportee, dsv, odp, apc, brie, slee, atp, njt, re, yi, chea, enlistee, guarantee, esprit, shri, v, khe, he, repartee, chee, vee, snee, referee, sze, lavie, dupree, thee, jie, cyb, cd, d, chablis, vi, ghee, guarani, nee, she, trainee, andree, c3, ab, debris, thierry, de, bt, oad, degree, retiree, capri, bee, si, knee, gyi, pree, lp, glee, eap, me, spree;
- ac, achee, abee, alee, adee, albee, agree;
- absentee, amc, adoree, amputee, abt, adoptee, addressee;
- irit, knbc, interviewee, geac, hnat, lapd;