Spell Check of book
Correct spelling: book
Definition of book:
1) a record in which commercial accounts are recorded; " they got a subpoena to examine our books"
2) register in a hotel booker
3) physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; " he used a large book as a doorstop"
4) a number of sheets ( ticket or stamps etc.) bound together on one edge; " he bought a book of stamps"
5) a major division of a long written composition; " the book of Isaiah"
6) a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone; " Al Smith used to say, ` Let's look at the record'"; " his name is in all the recordbooks"
7) a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
8) a collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made; " they run things by the book around here"
9) engage for a performance; " Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
10) arrange for and reserve ( something for someone else) in advance; " reserve me a seat on a flight"; " The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; " please hold a table at Maxim's"
11) a written work or composition that has been published ( printed on pages bound together); " I am reading a good book on economics"
12) the sacred writings of the Christian religions; " he went to carry the Word to the heathen"
13) the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
14) record a charge in a police register; " The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"
15) A collection of sheets of paper, or similar material, blank, written, or printed, bound together; commonly, many folded and bound sheets containing continuous printing or writing.
16) A composition, written or printed; a treatise.
17) A volume or collection of sheets in which accounts are kept; a register of debts and credits, receipts and expenditures, etc.
18) Six tricks taken by one side, in the game of whist; in certain other games, two or more corresponding cards, forming a set.
19) To enter, write, or register in a book or list.
20) To enter the name of ( any one) in a book for the purpose of securing a passage, conveyance, or seat; as, to be booked for Southampton; to book a seat in a theater.
21) To mark out for; to destine or assign for; as, he is booked for the valedictory.
22) A part or subdivision of a treatise or literary work; as, the tenth book of Paradise Lost.
Common misspellings for book:
- bok (26%)
- boook (15%)
- bool (5%)
- bokk (4%)
- ook (4%)
- booke (3%)
- bood (3%)
- abook (3%)
- bookk (3%)
- bbok (3%)
Misspellings percentages are collected from over 15,411,110 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.