Common misspellings for burmese:
- burmeese (65%)
- burmies (8%)
- birmese (8%)
- bermaese (8%)
- burmes (8%)
- burmans (4%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for burmese:
This graph shows how "burmese" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for burmese:
Off again - In a cargo steamer up river to the end of the Empire this way - The markets on board and Burmese life - Changing views, flowers, sunlight and swirling river - Fishing - Geese - Painting - Cascades of beautiful people, Snipe- shooting, and more fishing. "From Edinburgh to India & Burmah" , William G. Burn Murdoch.
Quotes for burmese:
Rhymes for burmese:
- absentees, amputees, annamese, appointees, balinese, cantonese, ccs, conferees, designees, detainees, devotees, disagrees, enlistees, enrollees, escapees, expertise, franchisees, guarantees, guaranties, honorees, inductees, internees, japanese, javanese, journalese, licensees, nepalese, nominees, overseas, referees, retirees, returnees, siamese, sinhalese, sudanese, taiwanese, timorese.
- abts, indochinese, interviewees, stds.
- agrees, andries, appease, aziz, belize, cadiz, cds, chemise, chinese, decrees, degrees, disease, displease, draftees, foresees, jaycees, lessees, louise, maltese, ortiz, pawnees, reprise, rupees, scorsese, trainees, trapeze, trustees, unease.
- beas, bees, bes, breese, breeze, cees, cheese, crees, deas, dees, deis, ease, fees, feese, fleas, flees, frees, freeze, friese, frieze, geez, gies, glees, hees, jeez, keas, kees, keyes, keys, knees, leas, lees, liese, mease, mees, meis, neas, nees, neese, neis, peas, pease, pleas, please, preis, reas, rees, reis, saez, seas, sees, seize, she's, sies, skis, sleaze, sneeze, sprees, squeeze, teas, tease, tees, these, threes, trees, vees, wheeze, z's.
- How to spell burmese?
- Correct spelling of burmese.
- Spell check burmese.
- How do u spell burmese?