Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for champaign?
What is the definition of champaign?
Google Ngram Viewer results for champaign:
What are the usage examples for champaign?
I was assured, however, by the natives, that such is not the case; and that, in the interior, and towards the opposite coast, the rugged magnificence of mountain scenery gives place to a more profitable though less picturesque champaign – The Campaigns of the British Army at Washington and New Orleans 1814-1815 by G. R. Gleig
I do not know but you see these best from the glazed terrace of that restaurant on the Aventine which is the resort of the well- advised Romans and visitors, and from which you look across to the mount of fallen and buried grandeur over a champaign of gardens and orchards. – Roman Holidays and Others by W. D. Howells
What are the quotes for champaign?
What are the rhymes for champaign?
- constrain, kaine, sain, heyne, slain, jermaine, kahane, bane, frayn, romaine, disdain, drain, shayne, blain, jain, refrain, fein, thane, mayne, ukraine, chain, sane, elayne, ln, deign, maintain, urbane, dane, mane, remain, iain, domain, kain, draine, twain, terrain, lorain, spokane, ingrain, charmaine, frayne, jayne, mcclain, regain, pertain, vane, rein, rogaine, germaine, sylvain, aine, inane, brain, delaine, wain, hain, dayne, rain, craine, champagne, swain, blaine, bain, duane, slane, attain, duwayne, duquesne, paine, lorraine, laine, jane, strain, laraine, crayne, wayne, reine, plane, arraign, feign, shane, insane, fraine, hussein, duan, fontaine, germain, sprain, ayn, freyne, lane, cane, rayne, bahrain, lain, zane, fane, caine, arcane, trane, kayne, complain, kane, bayne, loraine, elane, gain, frane, thaine, biscayne, mccain, maine, dwayne, train, elaine, mundane, shaine, vain, crain, blane, stain, champlain, plain, profane, swayne, raine, grain, wane, cocaine, detain, crane, moraine, reign, pane, main, hussain, blayne, payne, dewayne, obtain, contain, mclean, preordain, charlayne, romain, humane, restrain, vein, cheyne, retrain, thayne, charmain, fain, swaine, tremaine, urbain, cain, campaign, maclean, germane, dain, pain, ordain, devane, demain, sustain, explain, hane, butane, layne, spain, retain;
- alayne, abstain, alaine, alain, allain, alane, amain, again;
- inhumane, aquitaine, entertain, ascertain;
What are the translations for champaign?
Arabic word for Champaign
Bengali word for Champaign
French word for Champaign
Hindi word for Champaign
Japanese word for Champaign
Spanish word for Champaign
Tamil word for Champaign
Vietnamese word for Champaign