Definition of condition:
Common misspellings for condition:
condion, condtions, condution, condiction, conidtion, cndition, condtiton, condihsion, contition, conditoun, conditioing, condictions, conditing, condtiion, codnition, cont, ond, contidion, condintion, condising, conditiojn, condiotns, constion, cobdition, condiotion, condistion, condison, cindition, condiiton, conditona, conditiona, sondition, countition, consition, contion, condiditon, conddition, coindition, conditionthrer, conditionr, conditiong, opition, condision, cond, condidion, condentions, gondition, condititon, conditition, conditionof, conditons, condidtion, condiiotn, conditoin, compition, conition, condituion, condiciton, codition, conditio, conditiom, condiation, condtition, conditionl, conndition, condicion, conditiopn, comdition, contintion, confition, conditionand, condistions, coniditon, condishion, considtion, dondition, conditin, contdition, dition, condishon, conditaion, condetion, condiscion, conditon, condishtion, condions, condittion, condiion, coondition, conidition, concition, conditione, candition, condtion, contdion, conditiond, conmdition, coundition, condation, ciondition, condiotn, conditioin, condiition, condotion, conditiosn, conditiion, condatoin, cnodition, condiktion, ocndition, contidtion, ondition, accomadition, conditino, contidition, condidition, conditionmy, continution, codtion.
Google Ngram Viewer results for condition:
Examples of usage for condition:
Quotes for condition:
Definitely not a sitcom, that's my first condition. No sitcoms. - Hector Elizondo
Rhymes for condition:
- abolition, acquisition, admonition, ammunition, apparition, coalition, competition, composition, decommission, definition, demolition, deposition, dietitian, disposition, electrician, erudition, exhibition, expedition, exposition, extradition, imposition, inhibition, inquisition, intermission, intuition, malnutrition, obstetrician, opposition, politician, precondition, preignition, premonition, prohibition, proposition, recognition, recondition, repetition, reposition, requisition, retransmission, rhetorician, statistician, superstition, supposition.
- academician, decomposition, geriatrician, juxtaposition, mathematician, pediatrician, predisposition, presupposition, redefinition, redeposition, reimposition, theoretician.
- addition, admission, ambition, attrition, audition, clinician, cognition, commission, contrition, dentition, edition, emission, fruition, ignition, logician, magician, mortician, munition, musician, nutrition, omission, optician, partition, patrician, permission, petition, physician, position, recission, remission, rendition, sedition, submission, suspicion, tactician, technician, tradition, transition, transmission, tuition, volition.
- fission, mission, titian.
Idioms for condition:
- How to spell condition?
- Correct spelling of condition.
- Spell check condition.
- How do u spell condition?