Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Table of Contents
What are the misspellings for condition?
What is the definition of condition?
Google Ngram Viewer results for condition:
What are the quotes for condition?
What are the rhymes for condition?
- fission, titian, mission;
- audition, edition, optician, mortician, transmission, munition, volition, omission, physician, attrition, remission, patrician, partition, musician, commission, dentition, magician, contrition, permission, tactician, position, technician, recission, ignition, rendition, nutrition, admission, cognition, fruition, transition, ambition, tradition, addition, suspicion, clinician, emission, tuition, sedition, petition, submission, logician;
- intuition, expedition, opposition, exposition, erudition, rhetorician, malnutrition, intermission, recognition, coalition, composition, requisition, exhibition, reposition, repetition, acquisition, inquisition, statistician, precondition, decommission, electrician, superstition, deposition, admonition, politician, ammunition, supposition, premonition, demolition, preignition, apparition, extradition, definition, competition, dietitian, retransmission, obstetrician, imposition, abolition, prohibition, proposition, inhibition, disposition, recondition;
- predisposition, academician, decomposition, pediatrician, geriatrician, redeposition, mathematician, reimposition, theoretician, redefinition, juxtaposition, presupposition;
What are the translations for condition?
Chinese words for Condition
状况, 地步, 制约.
Dutch words for Condition
toestand, voorwaarde, conditie, ziekte, aandoening, omstandigheid, gesteldheid, kwaal.
French words for Condition
forme, condition, restriction, critère, stipulation.
German words for Condition
Auflage, Zustand, Staat, Klausel, Lage, Beschaffenheit, Verfassung, Voraussetzung, anpassen, Stellung, aufbereiten, Bedingung, Erkrankung, konditionieren, Situation, leiden, Vorbedingung, Kondition, Gegebenheit, Befinden, körperliche Verfassung, zur Bedingung machen, Pathologie.
Japanese words for Condition
コンディション, 保存状態, 有様, じょうけん, 案配, 侭, 現状有姿, げんじょうゆうし, ほぞんじょうたい, せいやく, すがた, 動静, ぜんてい, 工合, じょうせい, 加減, 様体, けいき, ちょうし, 形勢, どうせい, しょうじょう.
Polish words for Condition
stan, warunek, choroba, kondycja, schorzenie.
Portuguese word for Condition
Russian word for Condition
Spanish words for Condition
problema, estado, forma, determinar, clase, requisito, trastorno, enfermedad, condicionar, circunstancia, padecimiento, patología.