Definition of confused:
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; " obviously bemused by his questions"; " bewildered and confused"; " a cloudy and confounded philosopher"; " just a mixed- up kid"; " she felt lost on the first day of school"
- thrown into a state of disarray or confusion; " troops fleeing in broken ranks"; " a confused mass of papers on the desk"; " the small disordered room"; " with everything so upset"
- mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently; " the flood of questions left her bewildered and confused"
- lacking orderly continuity; " a confused set of instructions"; " a confused dream about the end of the world"; " disconnected fragments of a story"; " scattered thoughts"
- having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity; " I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway"; " the anesthetic left her completely disoriented"
- of Confuse
Common misspellings for confused:
- confussed (54%)
- cofused (6%)
- comfused (5%)
- confuzed (4%)
- confuesed (3%)
- cunfused (3%)