Definition of congregate:
- brought together into a group or crowd; " the accumulated letters in my office"
- the act of gathering something
- come together, usually for a purpose; " The crowds congregated in front of the Vatican on Christmas Eve"
- Collected; compact; close.
- To collect into an assembly or assemblage; to assemble; to bring into one place, or into a united body; to gather together; to mass; to compact.
- To come together; to assemble; to meet.
Common misspellings for congregate:
- congragate (35%)
- congrigate (26%)
- congergate (9%)
- congregant (9%)
- congretate (9%)
- congigate (4%)
- congegate (4%)
- congrulate (4%)