Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Table of Contents
Cordell as a boy's name is pronounced kor-DEL. It is of English and Old French origin, and the meaning of Cordell is "cord maker". Football player Kordell Stewart.
Google Ngram Viewer results for Cordell:
This graph shows how "Cordell" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
What are the usage examples for Cordell?
What are the quotes for Cordell?
What are the rhymes for Cordell?
- swell, smell, kal, schell, elle, ell, shell, sell, cell, stelle, cel, stell, el, bell, dell, nell, tell, chell, well, helle, pell, nelle, fell, quell, fel, tel, nel, snell, kjell, knell, kell, delle, bel, jell, gel, frel, zel, del, l, belle, mel, gehl, dwell, spell, yell, mell, ehle;
- rozelle, martelle, rebel, michel, darrelle, akel, gabel, motel, rachelle, manuel, dispel, accel, markel, shirelle, waddell, fidel, gazelle, brunelle, carvel, mattel, lyell, angelle, tyrrell, lavelle, varvel, chapell, odell, cattell, patel, bedel, giselle, retell, excel, noel, misspell, elwell, marvelle, mozelle, compel, michele, foretell, propel, michelle, sharell, carmel, befell, nobel, raquel, adele, sibelle, miguel, mirell, ravel, ansel, ferrel, samelle, ruelle, morrell, adelle, atwell, farewell, adell, lapel, cornelle, expel, cornell, bechtel, carel, chanel, impel, mantell, mirelle, outsell, leonelle, rochelle, dantrell, marcel, grinnell, corel, noelle, shirell, maybelle, moselle, rudelle, niguel, ul, danelle, arnelle, mabelle, ancel, apel, pastel, nouvelle, joelle, romelle, montel, estelle, cabell, hotel, capelle, darnell, cavell, intel, morel, hillel, marcelle, purcell, arel, anwell, madelle, ardelle, udelle, marvell, adel, sydell, mendell, repel, novell, unsell, twaddell, rangel, hormel, janelle, resell, randell, daniele, cartel, burrell;
- danielle, raphael, mirabel, personnel, gabriele, aol, isabell, orabel, rafael, avenel, clientele;
- materiel, aix-la-chapelle, mademoiselle, nepl;