Definition of count:
- The act of numbering; the number counted; a particular charge in an indictment, or narration in pleading, setting forth the cause of complaint. To count out, to adjourn a meeting after counting those present and finding that there is not a quorum.
- A foreign title of nobility, equivalent to an English earl, but often merely honorary.
- To number or sum up; to reckon; to place to an account; to esteem; to consider.
- To be reckoned in and added on; to found an account or scheme on; to rely.
Common misspellings for count:
cout, counte, couth, relly, coount, acount, cont, ount, scount, cou, coutn, couty, relie, couny, sconto, dount, coulnt, coudnt, chout, countt, cound, cunt, coiunt, coult, caount, coun, coubt, caunt, counrt, coint, wount, conut, aount, coun't.
Google Ngram Viewer results for count:
Examples of usage for count:
Quotes for count:
- How to spell count?
- Correct spelling of count.
- Spell check count.
- How do u spell count?