Definition of date:
Common misspellings for date:
dayte, dater, dateon, datd, tate, dat, dats, deat, dtae, ddate, dae, da, dte, datse, dtate, datem, todate, dadte, ndate, datte, dateir, dt, datee, daat, adte, daye, daqte, datre, datae, udate, deate, deta, date, fdate, darte, dayt, daet, sdate, daty, dait, datew, dfate, datefor, daate, datye.
Google Ngram Viewer results for date:
Examples of usage for date:
Turning now to the machine and engine, the Military Trials held in 1912, when the Royal Flying Corps was started, represented the first organized effort to assist the evolution of service aeroplanes in this country and a brief comparison will be useful to show the performance of the average machines and engines of that date, at the beginning, and at the end of the war, and of civil machines of to- day.
Quotes for date:
Rhymes for date:
- abate, await, belate, berate, collate, conflate, create, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, elate, equate, est, estate, gestate, inflate, innate, irate, kuwait, lightweight, misstate, negate, oblate, ornate, postdate, predate, prorate, reflate, relate, restate, sedate, translate, tri-state, update, upstate.
- ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, eight, fait, fate, fete, freight, gait, gate, grate, great, hait, hate, kate, late, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, prate, rait, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, streight, tait, taitt, tate, trait, wait, waite, wayt, weight.
- conjugate, desecrate, interstate, intrastate, overrate, overweight, procreate, reinstate, silverplate, solid-state, underrate.
- demodulate, interrelate, recriminate, remunerate.
- How to spell date?
- Correct spelling of date.
- Spell check date.
- How do u spell date?