Definition of de:
De- as a boy's name (also used as girl's name De-), is pronounced de. It is of American origin. Combination of the De- prefix with various endings. Pronunciation emphasis is on the second syllable. These given names follow the French style of aristocratic surnames using the prefix de-. Capitalizing the second syllable is optional; names of this type appear both ways in contemporary usage. See also Da-.
- Teo, Dai, Day, Dow, Dee, Daw, Dewi.
- DeWitt, Delon, Demar, Deval, Devane, DeAndre, DeAngelo, Deante, Deanthony, Dejohn, Dejon, DeJuan, Deleon, DeLoran, DeLorean, DeMarco, DeMarcos, DeMarcus, DeMario, Demarr, Demauri, Demond, Demonte, Deondre, Deontae, Deonte, Derelle, DeRon, DeRoyce, Desean, DeShawn, Deshay, Devante, Devaughn, Devaun, Devell, Devonn, Devonte, Dewayne.
De- as a girl's name (also used as boy's name De-), is pronounced de. It is of American origin. Combination of the De- prefix with various name endings. Pronunciation emphasis is on the second syllable. See also Da-.
- Dea, Te-, Dee.
- Delicia, Delisa, Deshay, Deangela, Dejana, Delana, Delandra, Delara, Delaree, Deleena, Delena, Delina, Delinda, Deloise, Delyn, Delynden, Delyse, Demeisha, Deneisha, Denell, Denesha, Denisha, Denita.
Google Ngram Viewer results for de:
This graph shows how "de" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for de:
Quotes for de:
Rhymes for de:
- aaa, absentee, abt, addressee, adoptee, adoree, amc, amputee, attache, bouvier, bta, bua, cabaret, cabernet, cea, chevrolet, dak, disarray, disobey, ekk, faberge, fiance, intraday, ira, ita, jna, lyonnais, monterey, monterrey, overplay, overstay, perrier, piaget, underplay, underway, uva.
- ab, ae, andree, apc, appointee, atp, ay, b, banshee, bay, bbc, be, bea, bee, bey, bibi, blay, blea, bourgeoisie, brae, bray, brea, bree, brey, brie, bt, bui, c, c3, ca, cac, capri, cat-3, cay, cc, cd, chablis, che, chea, chee, cie, clay, cod, conferee, cray, crea, cree, curie, cxc, cyb, d, dae, day, daye, ddt, dea, debris, decree, dee, degree, deportee, designee, detainee, devotee, dey, disagree, draftee, dray, drey, dsv, dundee, dupree, eap, ee, emcee, enlistee, enrollee, escapee, esprit, fay, faye, fe, fee, fey, fi, flay, flea, flee, fop, foresee, franchisee, fray, free, frey, fsi, g, gaye, ged, gee, ghee, glee, goatee, gray, graye, grey, guarani, guarantee, guaranty, gutsy, gway, gyi, hay, haye, he, hee, henri, hey, honoree, hwe, ib, id, indri, inductee, internee, ip, j, jae, jay, jaycee, jaye, je, jee, jessee, ji, jie, jubilee, k, kay, kaye, kea, kee, key, khe, ki, klay, klee, knee, kyi, lait, lavie, lay, lea, lee, lei, leigh, lessee, ley, li, licensee, loree, louie, lp, lsd, lxi, m3, mae, magee, marie, markee, marquee, marquis, may, maye, mc, mcgee, mcghee, me, mea, mee, mei, mey, mi, mit, mme, mpg, mt, musee, nabil, nay, ne, nee, neigh, nej, nestle, ney, nghi, nic, nie, njt, nominee, oad, odp, ofc, ot, oversea, p, parolee, pattee, pawnee, pay, paye, pea, pei, play, plea, potpourri, pray, pree, prey, pri, prix, qi, quai, quay, qui, rae, ranee, ravi, ray, raye, rb, re, rea, ree, referee, repartee, resignee, retiree, rey, rosalee, rosemarie, rupee, say, saye, sci, se, sea, see, sep, shay, she, shea, sheree, shi, shri, si, sie, sightsee, ski, slay, slee, sleigh, smee, snee, spie, spray, spree, sri, sta, stay, stray, sway, syp, sze, t, tae, tay, te, tea, tee, tenn, tennessee, the, thee, they, thi, thierry, three, ti, trainee, tray, tree, trey, trustee, tse, tv, tyree, undersea, v, valoree, ve, vee, vendee, vey, vi, waikiki, way, waye, we, wee, wei, weigh, wey, whey, whoopee, wray, wy, xi, xie, yangtze, yay, ye, yea, yee, yi, yie, yippee, z, ze, zea, zee.
- abbe, abee, ac, achee, adee, agree, albee, alee, allay, array, asay, astray, away, b-j, ballet, beauvais, belay, beret, betray, bombay, bouquet, buffet, cache, cafe, calais, carre, cathay, chalet, cliche, convey, crochet, croquet, da, decay, defray, delay, delray, dismay, display, dk, dossier, ek, essay, filet, fillet, ga, gervais, ha, halfway, hervey, hooray, hurray, jose, levey, mackay, macrae, manet, mccrea, mckay, mcveigh, millay, monet, moray, nikkei, nisei, o'shea, obey, oj, okay, olay, ole, orsay, parquet, passe, portray, prepay, puree, purvey, rene, renee, repay, replay, risque, saute, sergei, soiree, sorbet, souffle, survey, today, toupee, valet.
- asea, cabriolet, ceta, communique, foia, geac, hiaa, hnat, interviewee, irit, knbc, lapd, naivete, noaa.
- How to spell de?
- Correct spelling of de.
- Spell check de.
- How do u spell de?