Definition of decision:
- the act of making up your mind about something; " the burden of decision was his"; " he drew his conclusions quickly"
- a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; " a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; " his conclusion took the evidence into account"; " satisfied with the panel's determination"
- ( boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred; " had little trouble in taking a unanimous decision over his opponent"
- the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose; " a man of unusual decisiveness"
- the outcome of a game or contest; " the team dropped three decisions in a row"
Common misspellings for decision:
- decission (15%)
- desicion (12%)
- decison (10%)
- decsion (9%)
- descision (8%)
- desision (7%)
- decesion (5%)
- decition (4%)
- dicision (4%)