Definition of delivery:
- the act of delivering or distributing something ( as goods or mail); " his reluctant delivery of bad news"
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger; " work is the deliverance of mankind"; " a surgeon's job is the saving of lives"
- the event of giving birth; " she had a difficult delivery"
- ( baseball) the throwing of a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- the act of delivering a child
- the voluntary transfer of something ( title or possession) from one party to another
- your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally; " his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"; " her speech was barren of southernisms"; " I detected a slight accent in his speech"
Common misspellings for delivery:
- delievery (21%)
- delevery (10%)
- delviery (8%)
- delivary (6%)
- dilivery (5%)
- delvery (4%)
- deleivery (4%)
- delivey (3%)
- deliverly (3%)
- delievry (2%)