Definition of determination:
- the act of making up your mind about something; " the burden of decision was his"; " he drew his conclusions quickly"
- a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; " a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; " his conclusion took the evidence into account"; " satisfied with the panel's determination"
- the act of determining the properties of something
- the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; " his determination showed in his every movement"; " he is a man of purpose"
- The act of determining, or the state of being determined.
Common misspellings for determination:
- determanation (13%)
- determenation (7%)
- dertermination (5%)
- determiniation (5%)
- detemination (4%)
- dtermination (4%)
- ditermination (3%)
- determintion (3%)
- detirmination (3%)
- determintation (3%)