Common misspellings for Diarrhea:
- diarhea (11%)
- diarrhoea (9%)
- diarreah (7%)
- diareah (6%)
- diarrea (5%)
- diarreha (5%)
- diahrrea (4%)
- diareha (4%)
- dirrhea (2%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for Diarrhea:
This graph shows how "Diarrhea" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for Diarrhea:
Never give him patent remedies which are said to relieve the pain of teething, or to make him sleep, or to cure diarrhea, for such medicines are likely to do the baby much more harm than good, especially in summer when the digestion is so easily disturbed. "Parent and Child Vol. III., Child Study and Training" , Mosiah Hall.
Quotes for Diarrhea:
Contaminated food is a major cause of diarrhea, substantially contributing to malnutrition and killing about 2. 2 million people each year, most of them children. - Gro Harlem Brundtland
Rhymes for Diarrhea:
- alethea, amalea, asea, caesarea, cytherea, tanzania.
- althea, cea, corea, crimea, duryea, garcia.
- bria, chia, cia, dhia, gaea, ia, jia, leah, lia.
- diarrhoea, dorothea, dulcinea, eritrea, galatea, galleria, gonorrhea, hialeah, hosea, idea, ikea, judea, keziah, korea, maria, medea, mia, minebea, nicosia, orea, panacea, pia, pizzeria, rhea, ria, rosalia, samaria, shia, snia, sofia, sophia, thea, tia, timothea, tortilla, urea, via, zia.
- How to spell Diarrhea?
- Correct spelling of Diarrhea.
- Spell check Diarrhea.
- How do u spell Diarrhea?