Definition of eligibility:
Common misspellings for eligibility:
- eligiblity (23%)
- eligibilty (22%)
- eligability (12%)
- elegibility (7%)
- eligibity (4%)
- eligbility (3%)
- eligibiltiy (2%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for eligibility:
This graph shows how "eligibility" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for eligibility:
Quotes for eligibility:
Rhymes for eligibility:
- ability, agility, civility, debility, docility, ductility, facility.
- acceptability, accessibility, adaptability, admissibility, advisability.
- affordability, amiability, applicability, availability, believability, comparability, compatibility, convertibility, deductibility, deniability, dependability, desirability, electability, enforceability, feasibility, fertility, flammability, flexibility, fragility, futility, gentility, gullibility, hostility, humility, immobility, impossibility, inability, incivility, inevitability, infallibility, infertility, inflexibility, instability, invincibility, invisibility, invulnerability, irresponsibility, irritability, legibility, liability, malleability, maneuverability, marketability, miscibility, mobility, motility, nobility, palatability, permeability, plausibility, portability, possibility, predictability, probability, profitability, readability, reliability, respectability, responsibility, senility, sensibility, stability, sterility, suitability, survivability, susceptibility, sustainability, taxability, tranquility, transferability, unavailability, unpredictability, unprofitability, unreliability, utility, variability, versatility, viability, virility, visibility, volatility, vulnerability.
- capability, credibility, culpability, disability, durability, fallibility.
- comprehensibility, inaccessibility, incompatibility, indestructibility.
- How to spell eligibility?
- Correct spelling of eligibility.
- Spell check eligibility.
- How do u spell eligibility?