Definition of emphatic:
Common misspellings for emphatic:
- enthuastic (37%)
- imphatic (11%)
- empthatic (11%)
- emphazice (7%)
- emaphaty (7%)
- enphatic (7%)
- infactic (7%)
- empatic (4%)
- enfatic (4%)
- emphatical (4%)
Examples of usage for emphatic:
It is pleasant to reflect that in this last act of a noble and brilliant career spent in the interests of the ever- growing ideals of democracy Gladstone had the sympathy of Browning, shown by his emphatic expression of " liberal sentiments" at a momentous crisis, when a speech on the liberal side even from the mouth of a poet counted for much.
Quotes for emphatic:
I answer in the affirmative with an emphatic "No." - Boyle Roche
In the Constitution of the American Republic there was a deliberate and very extensive and emphatic division of governmental power for the very purpose of preventing unbridled majority rule. - Robert Welch
Rhymes for emphatic:
- acrobatic, adriatic, aerobatic, aromatic, asiatic, autocratic, automatic.
- aquatic, asthmatic, climatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic.
- aristocratic, asymptomatic, axiomatic, diagrammatic, electrostatic.
- attic, matic, static.
- bureaucratic, charismatic, cinematic, democratic, diplomatic, emblematic, enigmatic, enzymatic, erratic, fanatic, hanseatic, hepatic, hippocratic, homeostatic, idiomatic, lymphatic, mathematic, melodramatic, monochromatic, numismatic, operatic, pancreatic, phosphatic, pneumatic, posttraumatic, pragmatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, prostatic, psychosomatic, rheumatic, schematic, socratic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, traumatic, undemocratic, undiplomatic.
- idiosyncratic, semiautomatic.