Definition of feed:
- A certain allowance of provender given to a horse, cow, & c.; a meal; provender; pasture; supply; feeder.
- To give food to; to supply with anything wanting or necessary; to graze or to pasture; to nourish; to delight; to entertain; to fatten.
- To take food; to prey; to pasture; to grow fat; to subsist.
Common misspellings for feed:
Google Ngram Viewer results for feed:
This graph shows how "feed" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for feed:
Quotes for feed:
We still need to feed the public, both physically and intellectually. - Barry Corbin
Rhymes for feed:
- accede, agreed, concede, decreed, degreed, elide, exceed, gilead.
- aristide, disagreed, guaranteed, intercede, overfeed.
- bead, bede, bleed, brede, breed, cede, creed, dede, deed, ede, fede, freed, fried, friede, greed, hamid, he'd, heed, impede, indeed, keyed, knead, kneed, lead, leed, lipide, mead, meade, misdeed, mislead, misread, nead, need, plead, precede, proceed, rasheed, rashid, read, recede, reed, reid, reread, reseed, saeed, screed, secede, seed, shaheed, she'd, skied, snead, sneed, speed, stampede, steed, succeed, supersede, swede, teed, tweed, waleed, walid, we'd, weed, wied.
Idioms for feed:
- How to spell feed?
- Correct spelling of feed.
- Spell check feed.
- How do u spell feed?