Definition of flight:
- The husks or glume of oats.
- The act of fleeing; hasty departure; the act of flying; manner of flying; removal by flying; a number, specially of birds, flying together; the birds produced in the same season; a volley, as of arrows; a soaring; excursion; extravagant sally, as a flight of folly; a series of steps.
Common misspellings for flight:
figth, flght, flieght, flyght, fligtht, fliht, oflight, lfight, floght, flgiht, flught, figh, flightd, fkight, flitgh, fluight, frlight, filght, fllight, flgith, fighr, flighted, fligjht, filight, fligt, flkight, eflight, firght, flighy, fleight, fligjt, flyte, fligh, fligth, fighted, flygh, ffight.
Google Ngram Viewer results for flight:
Examples of usage for flight:
Quotes for flight:
Rhymes for flight:
- alight, alright, aright, contrite, delight, despite, excite, forthright, ignite, incite, indict, indite, invite, mcknight, nonwhite, onsite, outright, polite, recite, rewrite, tonight, tonite, upright, uptight.
- bight, bite, blight, bright, brite, byte, cite, dwight, feit, fight, fite, fright, height, heit, hight, hite, kite, knight, light, lite, might, mite, night, nite, plight, quite, reit, right, rite, sight, site, sleight, slight, smite, spight, spite, sprite, streit, tight, trite, twite, white, wight, wright, write, zeit.
- disinvite, overnight, overwrite, reignite, reunite.
Idioms for flight:
- How to spell flight?
- Correct spelling of flight.
- Spell check flight.
- How do u spell flight?