Definition of flow:
- 1. To bleed from the uterus less profusely than in flooding. 2. The menstrual discharge. 3. The rise in the opsonic index at the beginning of the positive phase.
- To cover with water.
- A stream; a current; the rise of the tide; abundance; copiousness; free out flow.
- To move or run, as a fluid; to melt; to proceed or issue; to abound; to glide along smoothly; to rise, as the tide; to circulate, as the blood; to move in a stream.
Common misspellings for flow:
Google Ngram Viewer results for flow:
This graph shows how "flow" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for flow:
Quotes for flow:
Rhymes for flow:
- aglow, ago, although, arnaud, arnault, miro, pernod, renault.
- apropos, eeo, imo, ivo, overflow, taekwondo.
- au, aux, beau, beaux, below, bestow, bio, blow, bo, boe, bordeaux, bow, bowe, bro, cabo, chateau, chateaux, chau, cho, cloe, co, coe, cousteau, cro, crow, dau, defoe, devaux, doe, doh, dough, eau, escoe, escrow, flo, floe, foe, forego, forgo, fro, gau, giraud, glo, gloe, glow, go, goe, gogh, goh, gro, grow, hello, ho, hoe, hoh, inco, jo, joe, joh, kayo, know, ko, koh, kowtow, kyo, lo, loe, loew, loewe, loh, low, lowe, luo, marceau, margaux, mau, mo, moe, monroe, mow, munro, nau, ngo, noe, noh, nouveau, o', oh, outgrow, ow, owe, papo, perot, peugeot, plateau, plough, poe, poh, pro, quo, renaud, rho, rideau, ro, roe, roh, rondeau, rouleau, row, rowe, sew, sgro, show, sloe, slow, snow, so, so-so, sow, stow, stowe, strow, tableau, tableaux, tallyho, tarot, thibault, tho, thoreau, though, throw, toe, tow, trow, truffaut, tso, turbot, tyo, undergo, uno, vo, whoa, wo, woe, yau, yo, yoe, yoh, zoh.
- How to spell flow?
- Correct spelling of flow.
- Spell check flow.
- How do u spell flow?