Definition of grab:
- obtain illegally or unscrupulously; " Grab power"
- capture the attention or imagination of; " This story will grab you"; " The movie seized my imagination"
- take or grasp suddenly; " She grabbed the child's hand and ran out of the room"
- take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of; " Catch the ball!"; " Grab the elevator door!"
- make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand; " The passenger grabbed for the oxygen mask"
- get hold of or seize quickly and easily; " I snapped up all the good buys during the garage sale"
- a mechanical device for gripping an object
Common misspellings for grab:
- grap (53%)
- grabe (23%)
- grabb (7%)