Definition of head:
- 1. Caput, the upper or anterior extremity of the animal body, containing the brain and the organs of sight, hearing, taste, and smell. 2. The upper, anterior, or larger extremity of any body or structure. 3. The proximal extremity of a bone, that which is nearer the cerebrospinal axis. 4. That end of a muscle which is attached to the more fixed part of the skeleton.
- Principal. Head and ears, wholly. Head and shoulders, by force; far.
- The uppermost or the foremost part of the body of an animal; an individual; a chief or leader; the place of honour or command; countenance; brain; understanding; spontaneous will or resolution; fore part; top; source; height; pitch; topic of discourse.
- To lead; to act as leader to; to go infront of; to furnish with a head; to oppose.
- To form a head.
Common misspellings for head:
shead, het, ehead, hewad, headup, heaed, hea, headboy, heald, headf, headn, hesd, hids, heand, headm, rhead, heas, heda, nead, healt, hed, headak, ead, head, heead, heaad, heaqd, khaled, haid, fehead, herad, eha, heqad, gead, haed, heade, haad, hread, ehd, haead, hhead, ehad, heaf.
Google Ngram Viewer results for head:
Examples of usage for head:
Quotes for head:
Rhymes for head:
- abed, adread, ahead, behead, embed, imbed, instead, misled, purebred.
- bed, bled, bread, bred, dead, dread, dred, ed, fed, fled, fred, freda, ged, jed, lead, led, med, ned, pled, read, reade, red, redd, retread, said, shed, shred, sled, sped, spread, stead, swed, ted, thread, tread, unread, unsaid, unwed, wed, wedd, widespread, zed.
- biomed, infrared, interbred, overfed, overhead, thoroughbred.
- How to spell head?
- Correct spelling of head.
- Spell check head.
- How do u spell head?