Misspellings percentages are collected from over 15,411,110 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Spell Check of accommodate
Correct spelling: accommodate
Definition of accommodate:
1) have room for; hold without crowding; " This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"; " The theater admits 300 people"; " The auditorium can't hold more than 500 people"
2) make compatible with; " The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
3) make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose; " Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
4) provide a service or favor for someone; " We had to oblige him"
5) provide with something desired or needed; " Can you accommodate me with a rental car?"
6) provide housing for; " We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
7) be agreeable or acceptable to; " This suits my needs"
8) To render fit, suitable, or correspondent; to adapt; to conform; as, to accommodate ourselves to circumstances.
9) To bring into agreement or harmony; to reconcile; to compose; to adjust; to settle; as, to accommodate differences, a dispute, etc.
10) To furnish with something desired, needed, or convenient; to favor; to oblige; as, to accommodate a friend with a loan or with lodgings.
11) To show the correspondence of; to apply or make suit by analogy; to adapt or fit, as teachings to accidental circumstances, statements to facts, etc.; as, to accommodate prophecy to events.
12) To adapt one's self; to be conformable or adapted.
13) Suitable; fit; adapted; as, means accommodate to end.
- accomodate (64%)
- accomidate (13%)
- accomadate (13%)