Definition of admiration:
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- a favorable judgment; " a small token in admiration of your works"
- a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- Wonder; astonishment.
- Wonder mingled with approbation or delight; an emotion excited by a person or thing possessed of wonderful or high excellence; as, admiration of a beautiful woman, of a landscape, of virtue.
- Cause of admiration; something to excite wonder, or pleased surprise; a prodigy.
Common misspellings for admiration:
- admeration (23%)
- admirations (22%)
- admoration (7%)
- admaration (7%)
- admiraton (5%)
- admireation (4%)
- admiriation (4%)
- admioration (3%)
- adirmation (3%)
- adimiration (3%)