Common misspellings for azerbaijan:
- azerbijain (70%)
- azerbijan (7%)
- azerbijaini (7%)
- azerbijian (6%)
- azerbajan (4%)
- azarbaijan (3%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for azerbaijan:
This graph shows how "azerbaijan" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for azerbaijan:
East of Assyria proper, the territorial empire of Sargon does not seem to have extended quite up to the Zagros watershed; but his sphere of influence included not only the heads of the Zab valleys, but also a region on the other side of the mountains, reaching as far as Hamadan and south- west Azerbaijan, although certainly not the eastern or northern districts of the latter province, or Kaswan, or any part of the Caspian littoral. "The Ancient East" , D. G. Hogarth.
Quotes for azerbaijan:
Rhymes for azerbaijan:
- alcon, alon, amman, anon, antoine, aton, bataan, baton, bhutan, c'mon, ceylon, chiffon, dejohn, dhahran, eldon, elston, evonne, fernand, forgone, gabon, galvan, golan, hassan, ilan, iran, javan, johan, kahan, koran, milan, nippon, odds-on, oman, oran, orran, saigon, salon, sichuan, sorbonne, stephane, taiwan, tehran, toran, upon, vivyan, walk-on, yuan, yvonne.
- bon, bonn, bonne, caan, caen, chon, conn, cron, don, donn, dwan, hahn, han, hon, jaan, john, jon, jonn, juan, kahn, khan, kon, kron, kuan, lian, lon, mon, non, on, pon, pran, rohn, ron, ronne, shon, sohn, sonn, spawn, swan, tonn, tron, wan, wann, won, xian, xuan, yon.
- cadogan, christiane, christianne, denouement, kazakhstan, moldovan, rapprochement, teheran, thereupon, whereupon.
- How to spell azerbaijan?
- Correct spelling of azerbaijan.
- Spell check azerbaijan.
- How do u spell azerbaijan?