Definition of catholic:
- a member of a Catholic church
- free from provincial prejudices or attachments; " catholic in one's tastes"
- Universal or general; as, the catholic faith.
- Not narrow- minded, partial, or bigoted; liberal; as, catholic tastes.
- Of or pertaining to, or affecting the Roman Catholics; as, the Catholic emancipation act.
- A person who accepts the creeds which are received in common by all parts of the orthodox Christian church.
- An adherent of the Roman Catholic church; a Roman Catholic.
Common misspellings for catholic:
- cathlic (23%)
- cathloic (11%)
- chatholic (11%)
- cathoic (7%)
- chatolic (6%)
- catolic (6%)
- cathoilc (5%)
- cathilic (3%)
- cathloc (2%)