Definition of caucasian:
- a number of languages spoken in the Caucasus that have no known affiliations to languages spoken elsewhere
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- of or relating to Caucasian people
- of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration; " voting patterns within the white population"
- Of or pertaining to the Caucasus, a mountainous region between the Black and Caspian seas.
- Of or pertaining to the white races of mankind, of whom the people about Mount Caucasus were formerly taken as the type.
- A native or inhabitant of the Caucasus, esp. a Circassian or Georgian.
- A member of any of the white races of mankind.
Common misspellings for caucasian:
- caucasion (56%)
- caucausin (7%)
- caucasin (4%)
- caucation (3%)
- cacasion (3%)
- cacasian (2%)