Spell Check of conduct
Correct spelling: conduct
Definition of conduct:
1) behave in a certain manner; " She carried herself well"; " he bore himself with dignity"; " They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
2) manner of acting or conducting yourself
3) ( behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
4) direct the course of; manage or control; " You cannot conduct business like this"
5) lead musicians in the performance of; " Bernstein conducted Mahler like no other conductor"; " she cannot conduct modern pieces"
6) take somebody somewhere; " We lead him to our chief"; " can you take me to the main entrance?"; " He conducted us to the palace"
7) lead, as in the performance of a composition; " conduct an orchestra; Bairenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
8) transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; " Sound carries well over water"; " The airwaves carry the sound"; " Many metals conduct heat"
9) The act or method of conducting; guidance; management.
10) Skillful guidance or management; generalship.
11) Convoy; escort; guard; guide.
12) That which carries or conveys anything; a channel; a conduit; an instrument.
13) The manner of guiding or carrying one's self; personal deportment; mode of action; behavior.
14) Plot; action; construction; manner of development.
15) To lead, or guide; to escort; to attend.
16) To lead, as a commander; to direct; to manage; to carry on; as, to conduct the affairs of a kingdom.
17) To behave; -- with the reflexive; as, he conducted himself well.
18) To serve as a medium for conveying; to transmit, as heat, light, electricity, etc.
19) To direct, as the leader in the performance of a musical composition.
20) To act as a conductor ( as of heat, electricity, etc.); to carry.
21) To conduct one's self; to behave.
Common misspellings for conduct:
- coduct (17%)
- cunduct (11%)
- condut (11%)
- condust (8%)
- contuct (7%)
- condcut (7%)
- condact (5%)
- counduct (4%)
- condict (3%)
- condect (3%)
Misspellings percentages are collected from over 15,411,110 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.