Definition of conservatory:
- a schoolhouse with special facilities for fine arts
- the faculty and students of a school specializing in one of the fine arts
- a greenhouse in which plants are arranged in a pleasing manner
- Having the quality of preserving from loss, decay, or injury.
- That which preserves from injury.
- A place for preserving anything from loss, decay, waste, or injury; particulary, a greenhouse for preserving exotic or tender plants.
- A public place of instruction, designed to preserve and perfect the knowledge of some branch of science or art, esp. music.
Common misspellings for conservatory:
- consevatory (17%)
- conservitory (14%)
- conservertory (12%)
- concervatory (10%)
- conservetory (7%)
- conseratory (7%)
- conservatorium (5%)
- conservitry (3%)
- conservatery (3%)
- conservatry (3%)