Definition of creed:
- belief; guiding principle; I believe
Creed as a boy's name is pronounced kreed. It is of English and Latin origin, and the meaning of Creed is "belief; guiding principle; I believe". Creedon is an Irish surname.
- Gared, Caerd, Caird, Card, Cord, Gerred, Garred.
Google Ngram Viewer results for creed:
This graph shows how "creed" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for creed:
Quotes for creed:
Rhymes for creed:
- accede, agreed, concede, decreed, degreed, elide, exceed, gilead.
- aristide, disagreed, guaranteed, intercede, overfeed.
- bead, bede, bleed, brede, breed, cede, dede, deed, ede, fede, feed, freed, fried, friede, greed, hamid, he'd, heed, impede, indeed, keyed, knead, kneed, lead, leed, lipide, mead, meade, misdeed, mislead, misread, nead, need, plead, precede, proceed, rasheed, rashid, read, recede, reed, reid, reread, reseed, saeed, screed, secede, seed, shaheed, she'd, skied, snead, sneed, speed, stampede, steed, succeed, supersede, swede, teed, tweed, waleed, walid, we'd, weed, wied.
- How to spell creed?
- Correct spelling of creed.
- Spell check creed.
- How do u spell creed?