Definition of cuddle:
- hold ( a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth; " I cuddled the baby"
- a close and affectionate ( and often prolonged) embrace
- move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; " We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; " The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
- To lie close or snug; to crouch; to nestle.
- To embrace closely; to fondle.
- A close embrace.
Common misspellings for cuddle:
- cudle (25%)
- cuddel (25%)
- coudle (8%)
- cuddley (6%)
- couddle (6%)
- cudddle (6%)
- caddle (6%)
- couldd (3%)
- duddle (3%)
- cudley (3%)