Definition of customer:
- someone who pays for goods or services
- One who collect customs; a toll gatherer.
- One who regularly or repeatedly makes purchases of a trader; a purchaser; a buyer.
- A person with whom a business house has dealings; as, the customers of a bank.
- A peculiar person; -- in an indefinite sense; as, a queer customer; an ugly customer.
- A lewd woman.
Common misspellings for customer:
- cusotmer (13%)
- cutomer (9%)
- coustomer (9%)
- custoemr (9%)
- custmer (7%)
- custome (5%)
- costomer (4%)
- cusomer (3%)
- custumer (3%)
- cust (3%)