Common misspellings for disconnected:
- disconected (34%)
- dissconnected (32%)
- diconnected (7%)
- dissconected (6%)
- disconneted (3%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for disconnected:
This graph shows how "disconnected" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for disconnected:
Quotes for disconnected:
But I do think it's unwise, and it- to build a mosque at the site where 3, 000 Americans lost their lives as a result of a terrorist attack. And I think to me it demonstrates that the- that Washington, the White House, the administration, the President himself seems to be disconnected from the mainstream of America. - John Cornyn
Rhymes for disconnected:
- affected, collected, connected, corrected, defected, deflected, dejected.
- detected, directed, dissected, effected, ejected, elected, erected, expected, infected, inflected, injected, inspected, misdirected, neglected, objected, perfected, projected, protected, recollected, reconnected, redirected, reelected, reflected, rejected, respected, resurrected, selected, subjected, suspected, unaffected, uncollected, unconnected, uncorrected, undetected, unelected, unexpected, uninfected, unprotected, unsuspected.
- disaffected, disrespected, interjected, intersected.
- How to spell disconnected?
- Correct spelling of disconnected.
- Spell check disconnected.
- How do u spell disconnected?