Common misspellings for elizabeth:
- elizebeth (24%)
- elizibeth (15%)
- elizbeth (8%)
- elizabth (7%)
- elizabeths (6%)
- elzabeth (5%)
- elizabith (3%)
- elizabet (3%)
- elizabath (2%)
- eliazbeth (2%)
Elizabeth \e-lizabe-th, el(i)-za-beth\
- God's promise; God is my oath
Elizabeth as a girl's name is pronounced ee-LIZ-a-beth. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Elizabeth is "God's promise; God is my oath". Biblical: the mother of John the Baptist. Popular name since the 16th-century reign of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Actresses Elizabeth Ashley, Elizabeth Hurley, Elizabeth Montgomery, Elisabeth Shue, Elizabeth Taylor; politician Elizabeth Dole; suffragette Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
- Related names:
- ZsaZsa, Ailsa, Elixyvett, Lezith, Liesl, Lizena, Oleisa, Orszebet, Yelisabeta, Zizi.
- Yelizabet, Elsbeth.
- Alixyveth, Babette, Belita, Bell, Bella, Belle, Bess, Bessie, Bessy, Bet, Beta, Beth, Bethie, Betina, Betsey, Betsie, Betsy, Bett, Betta, Bette, Betti, Bettina, Bettine, Betty, Bettye, Bit, Bizzy, Buffy, Eilis, Eilish, Eleisa, Eliesse, Elisa, Elisabet, Elisabeth, Ellspet, Elisabethe, Ellsi, Elisabetta, Ellsey, Elisah, Ellsee, Elise, Ellse, Elissa, Ellsa, Eliszabeth, Elliza, Elixyveth, Ellissa, Eliz, Elle, Eliza, Elizebeth, Elizabet, Elize, Elizabeth, Ellyssa, Elizabith, Elizabett, Ellyse, Elizabiff, Elizabette.
Google Ngram Viewer results for elizabeth:
This graph shows how "elizabeth" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for elizabeth:
Quotes for elizabeth:
- How to spell elizabeth?
- Correct spelling of elizabeth.
- Spell check elizabeth.
- How do u spell elizabeth?