Definition of energetic:
Common misspellings for energetic:
- entergetic (18%)
- energentic (10%)
- energenic (9%)
- energtic (8%)
- energitic (7%)
- enegetic (6%)
- engergetic (4%)
- energectic (4%)
- enerjetic (2%)
- enrgetic (2%)
Examples of usage for energetic:
Quotes for energetic:
I think that you may find that Tamera's a little more vibrant and energetic, but I'm much more likely to go up to a person and say, "Hi, I'm Tia, nice to meet you." Whereas Tamera is like... well... she's a little shy. She's down to earth. I'm more extroverted and she's more introverted when meeting people. - Tia Mowry
Rhymes for energetic:
- acetic, aesthetic, ascetic, athletic, cosmetic, emetic, frenetic.
- alphabetic, anesthetic, apathetic, arithmetic, diabetic, dietetic.
- apologetic, diamagnetic, epigenetic, ferromagnetic, geomagnetic.
- diuretic, empathetic, genetic, homiletic, hyperkinetic, kinesthetic, kinetic, magnetic, paramagnetic, pathetic, peripatetic, phonetic, poetic, prophetic, prosthetic, sympathetic, synthetic, unsympathetic.
- electromagnetic, parasympathetic, parthenogenetic, unapologetic.