Definition of flutter:
- Agitation, tremulousness.
- To throw into confusion.
- Quick and irregular motion; vibration; hurry and agitation of the mind; confusion.
- To agitate; to throw into confusion.
- To move or flap the wings rapidly, without flying, or with only short flights; to move about in a bustling way; to move with quick vibrations; to be in agitation; to be in uncertainty.
Google Ngram Viewer results for flutter:
This graph shows how "flutter" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for flutter:
Quotes for flutter:
Rhymes for flutter:
- How to spell flutter?
- Correct spelling of flutter.
- Spell check flutter.
- How do u spell flutter?