Definition of front:
- Boldness; effrontery.
- Belonging to or in the front.
- The forehead; the whole face; the fore- head or face, as expressive of the temper or disposition, specially that of boldness or impudence; the fore- part of anything; the van of an army or a body of troops; the most conspicuous part; a shirt- front.
- To oppose face to face; to stand opposite to, or over against.
- To stand foremost; to turn the face toward any point. Front a word of command signifying that the men are to return to their proper front Front- room, an apartment in the fore- part of a house. Front- box, a box in a play- house before the rest. In front of, before.
Common misspellings for front:
fronta, frant, ftron, frontt, frint, imagening, te, fronot, founf, infront, fromt, frront, formt, frontdesk, froint, fron, fronmt, frony, nt, froot, frone, frort, fronf, fot, fronnt, ftont, frunt, ufront, frnt, freont, fo, ront, frout, frong, fronr, fron't, frount, frotont, fornot, fronth, fornt, froont, frot, frt, fgeorget, forn, gront, rom, fomt, ferint, fornmt, bront, frontof, fronto, pront, furnt, frontroom, dront, frnot, efront, rount, frontdoor, fonrt, ont, shopfront, forna, frtont, fromnt, frotn, feront, fronk, dfront, ron.
Google Ngram Viewer results for front:
Examples of usage for front:
Quotes for front:
Rhymes for front:
Idioms for front:
- How to spell front?
- Correct spelling of front.
- Spell check front.
- How do u spell front?