Definition of horse:
- A perissodactyl ( odd- toed), solidungulate ( single- hoofed), quadrupedal mammal, Equus caballus, having a long and coarse- haired mane and tail, with short- haired coat, and corneous patches on the inner side of the legs between the knee and hock; employed chiefly as a draft animal.
- A well- known quadruped of the genus equns; a male of the species; cavalry; that by which something is supported; a foot- rope along a yard, to support the sailors while they loose, reef, or furl the sails; a sloping table on which pressmen place their sheets, preparatory to printing.
- To mount on horse; to provide with a horse; to sit astride; to carry on the back; to cover a mare.
- To get on horseback. To take horse, to set out to ride on horseback; to be covered, as a mare.
Common misspellings for horse:
Google Ngram Viewer results for horse:
This graph shows how "horse" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for horse:
Quotes for horse:
Rhymes for horse:
Idioms for horse:
- How to spell horse?
- Correct spelling of horse.
- Spell check horse.
- How do u spell horse?