Definition of level:
- In a horizontal direction.
- Horizontal; even; flat; even with anything else of the same height; on the same line or plane; equal in rank or degree.
- A horizontal line or plane; a surface without inequalities; usual elevation; a state of equality; the line of direction; an instrument by which to find the horizontal.
- To make horizontal; to make even; to make flat or smooth; to make equal; to aim.
- To aim at; to be aimed.
Common misspellings for level:
lvls, lvls, levl, levl, level2, level2, lvel, lvel, leavl, cul, cul, leaval, this, this, bi, bi, storie, levesl, levesl, lev, lev, lvl, vel, tlevel, tlevel, lelvel, levvel, lv, levle, levle, leavel, leavel, levell, elevl, lecel, llevel, levele, lowel, levelk, lovel, levekl, mlevel, mlevel, leve, elve, leevl, slevel, sevel, lwevel, lefvel, level3, blevel, lvl73, alevel, leveland, leveland, level1, level1, livel, livel, lvevel, lvevel, leval, leval, levelt, klevel, klevel, levewl, levewl, leel, leel, levela, levela, lkevel, lievel, lievel, leverl, leverl, levlel, leved, levek, lebvel, lebvel, leveel, lvl2, lvl2, lrevel, leves, lavel, levil, levwel, levol, evel, evel, levet, levet, ovo, ovo, leveal, leveal, leve3l, lavle, lavle, clavical, clavical, lavael, levcel, levcel, lelev, lelev, nevel, levelof, lelve, leavle, loevel, leevel, leavals, elvel, leveld, lavae, lavae, lebel, leven, leven.
Google Ngram Viewer results for level:
Examples of usage for level:
Quotes for level:
On some level any appearance on Television can be seen as a product endorsement. - Marc Maron
Idioms for level:
- How to spell level?
- Correct spelling of level.
- Spell check level.
- How do u spell level?