Definition of magnetic:
- possessing an extraordinary ability to attract; " a charismatic leader"; " a magnetic personality"
- of or relating to or caused by magnetism; " magnetic forces"
- having the properties of a magnet; i. e. of attracting iron or steel; " the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material"
- determined by earth's magnetic fields; " magnetic north"; " the needle of a magnetic compass points to the magnetic north pole"
- having the properties of a magnet; the ability to draw or pull; " an attractive force"; " the knife hung on a magnetic board"
Common misspellings for magnetic:
- magentic (21%)
- magnectic (19%)
- magetic (8%)
- megnetic (7%)
- magnatic (6%)
- magnitic (5%)
- mangetic (4%)
- manetic (4%)
- magneti (3%)
- maganetic (3%)