Definition of malignant:
- Resistant to treatment; occurring in severe form; tending to grow worse, and ( in the case of a tumor) to recur after removal.
- Having extreme malevolence; unpropitious or exerting pernicious influence; virulent; tending to a fatal issue; extremely heinous.
- One evilly- disposed, specially a name applied by the Puritans to a supporter of the royalist cause.
Common misspellings for malignant:
- maglignant (16%)
- malignent (16%)
- maligant (16%)
- melignant (9%)
- malignat (9%)
- milignant (9%)
- malgnant (9%)
- malingnant (6%)
- malginant (6%)
- maligne (3%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for malignant:
This graph shows how "malignant" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for malignant:
Quotes for malignant:
Rhymes for malignant:
- How to spell malignant?
- Correct spelling of malignant.
- Spell check malignant.
- How do u spell malignant?