Definition of maltese:
Common misspellings for maltese:
- malteese (36%)
- maltease (24%)
- maltise (16%)
- meltise (16%)
- malttise (4%)
- malece (4%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for maltese:
This graph shows how "maltese" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for maltese:
She had written him, in a mixture of Maltese and Italian, with many corrections and blots, which had caused the literary- minded censor in Saloniki much trouble, thinking they concealed a cipher; and she had implored him to come back to Valletta and get work in the dockyard. "Command" , William McFee.
Rhymes for maltese:
- absentees, amputees, annamese, appointees, balinese, cantonese, ccs, conferees, designees, detainees, devotees, disagrees, enlistees, enrollees, escapees, expertise, franchisees, guarantees, guaranties, honorees, inductees, internees, japanese, javanese, journalese, licensees, nepalese, nominees, overseas, referees, retirees, returnees, siamese, sinhalese, sudanese, taiwanese, timorese.
- abts, indochinese, interviewees, stds.
- agrees, andries, appease, aziz, belize, burmese, cadiz, cds, chemise, chinese, decrees, degrees, disease, displease, draftees, foresees, jaycees, lessees, louise, ortiz, pawnees, reprise, rupees, scorsese, trainees, trapeze, trustees, unease.
- beas, bees, bes, breese, breeze, cees, cheese, crees, deas, dees, deis, ease, fees, feese, fleas, flees, frees, freeze, friese, frieze, geez, gies, glees, hees, jeez, keas, kees, keyes, keys, knees, leas, lees, liese, mease, mees, meis, neas, nees, neese, neis, peas, pease, pleas, please, preis, reas, rees, reis, saez, seas, sees, seize, she's, sies, skis, sleaze, sneeze, sprees, squeeze, teas, tease, tees, these, threes, trees, vees, wheeze, z's.
- How to spell maltese?
- Correct spelling of maltese.
- Spell check maltese.
- How do u spell maltese?