Definition of maneuver:
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- a move made to gain a tactical end
- a military training exercise
- a plan for attaining a particular goal
- perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- an action aimed at evading an opponent
- a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill; " he made a great maneuver"; " the runner was out on a play by the shortstop"
- act in order to achieve a certain goal; " He maneuvered to get the chairmanship"; " She maneuvered herself into the directorship"
Common misspellings for maneuver:
- manuver (31%)
- manuever (26%)
- manouver (10%)
- manoeuvre (6%)
- manover (3%)